|Known Issues List - Please read before reporting a bug
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Silus [ Sat May 12, 2012 1:12 am ]|
|Post subject:||Known Issues List - Please read before reporting a bug|
We are aware of the following bug(s) and are working on resolving them at this time:
- Crash on Startup. We have not encountered this in our many tests but believe this has to do with not having enough space available to move the database to a writable location. This required about 160 MB of total space after install -- 80MB beyond the initial app size that will show up under usage in settings. This is the minimum required space due to the amount of data present in the database.
Workaround: Make sure you have at least 80MB space available on the device and restart Quartermaster. We are looking at a permanent resolution to this at this time.
We have a resolution to this issue in the next update. With the assistance of user feedback, we have narrowed this down to a watchdog timer issue and corrected it.
- Agility is named Aim in the game.
We have adjusted this along with some other stat text strings for the next update.
- Item list display sluggish at times.
We are working on improving the speed at which the database is accessed. There is a large amount of data being traversed which is taking longer than we want to access at times.
- Keyboard doesn't always disappear after search.
This is resolved in the next update and the keyboard should now properly disappear when the search button is pressed on it, the list is scrolled, or an item is selected.
- Customizable quality items not the correct color.
We are trying to determine how an item gets classified as custom still at this time. Quality for custom items show up as being prototype and the information that flags it as custom has not been able to be located yet.
We will add any other issues we become aware of to this list.
We have received the following suggestion(s):
- More filter options for item lists.
We have added an initial set of filter options along with a filter button (magnifying glass) to the item lists for the next update. The current filters include item min/max level, required min/max level and item quality filters. We will be expanding this in future updates to include filters by class requirements and any other options we can come up with.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group|